Best Window & Door Company installers are experienced, professional, and friendly. Almost certainly, the professionals who bring your new Best Windows will have installed hundreds or thousands before.
Expect the Best and an efficient process
- We’ll phone you before we come out
- We’ll re-measure your window openings and set out all the new windows before we begin
- We’ll typically install your windows in a day, often in only a few hours
Our factory supports our installers
- If a part should break in transit, our installers will simply phone and tell the factory to dispatch another one pronto.
- That’s just one of many advantages of buying from Best, which manufactures its windows.
The basics of installation
- We’ll “tarp out” your house, covering your flooring with protective cloths
- We’ll remove your old windows and haul away all debris
- We’ll install and adjust each new window, filling in where necessary with spray-polyurethane insulation for a weatherproof, snug fit and caulking the exterior
- We’ll replace the original interior stop moulding around your windows using only the finest quality pine or optional oak
Quality testing, cleanup & demonstration
- We’ll remeasure to make sure your new windows are within correct tolerances
- We’ll test each window to make sure it opens and closes easily
- We’ll clean up inside and out and we will also vacuum
- We’ll take the time to show you how your new windows work and answer any questions
After we’ve gone
- We know you’ll be another Best satisfied customer